Monday, December 16, 2013

Foodie Find: Laura in the Kitchen

I think there's never enough foodies to know about right? At least I don't think so. I always seem to find a new foodie that I start loving - whether it's an actual person in my life, an author, a chef, a blogger, a Youtuber, you know name it. 

A little while ago, I came across Laura Vitale from Laura in the Kitchen series (Youtube name: Laura in the kitchen) and pretty much just started to watch all her recipes. An original Italian living in New Jersey, Laura is a dedicated cook on her Youtube channel and showcases high-quality video recipes with a specialty in Italian cooking (My favourite). She also dabbles in baking, bread-making, and lots more.

I personally have tried out a couple of her pastas and sandwich recipes and they were delicious. Although I watch her through Youtube, I feel as though we have very similar taste in food and that's why I'm recommending her to all of you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Please share what you think :)